1a: a written statement in which a plaintiff in certain courts sets forth the cause of action or the relief sought barchaic : a handbill especially attacking or defaming someone2 a: a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression b (1): a statement or representation published without just cause and tending to expose another to public contempt (2): defamation of a person by written or representational means (3): the publication of blasphemous, treasonable, seditious, or obscene writings or pictures (4): the act, tort, or crime of publishing such a libel
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Here is a definition of libel
- Christmas parties are just another excuse to consu...
- Christmas Clip Art
- Christmas Cat
- sample pix
- Best Christmas Movie
- Master Chief will be coming into town for Christma...
- Christmas trees bound for troops' families EmailPr...
- Visit the North Pole
- Merry Christmas Balls
- Xmas Picture
- Christmas Picture
- Hooray for Asynchronous Internet!
- Libel definition
- Halo 3 Article
- I have taken a quote from CNN discussing Hillary C...
- quotes clinton/obama exchange gets nasty
- Employee rights
- Libel law changed forever in 1964 with the United ...
- Grouchy Student Has a Close Call
- Block Quote
- Sample blockquote -- Obama v. Clinton
- Spring semester internship opportunity
- Libel and HTML: In class Tuesday
- Turkey for me and Turkey for you
- Trash or Truth?
- Eye candy! Rushing the season ...
- "Dirty" Politics
- Gooble Gooble
- It's Aliiiive... Well, not quite
- Halo 3 Video on Youtube
- Gobble Gooble
- history of thanksgiving
- edited test
- Happy Thanksgiving: thanks to HTML
- Here's a valuable website ... www.journalism.org/
- State of the media in Springfield / READ
- For Thursday -- read and be ready to write
- Bernstein: 'Best obtainable version of truth'
- Creativity soars ... like a drowsy mammal!
- Weasel flier -- exercise in class 11/8
- COMM 393: Reminder on Senior Portfolios
- Media bias in eye of beholder?
- ▼ November (47)