There is a story about the 2008 Election in the Chicago Tribune.
The author of this article states that Hilary Clinton's approval rate has been increased by 5% from 2006. This is obviously not a big enough increase to have much impact on her chances so why is it in the article? Probably just as filler to this already unnessary article.
- News values: A classic man-bites-dog story
- Links for copyeditors (and that would be us)
- Today's headline writing exercises
- Polls and surveys -- this one's better
- Looky, looky what Blogger can do!
- poll corrections
- Poll Analysis
- 5% Increase for Hilary!
- Poll Reveals Trib’s Disappointing Omission
- Polled in what direction?
- Tribs Errors
- Polls poles...
- What the poll?
- Polls, Polls, Polls
- Major Error Blown by the "Windy City" Tribune
- Punch Line Without Context
- Sample html
- Here is a fun link Check it out.
- !?<<<?I think I hate HTML./>>>/??
- Logging on.
- No trouble
- W3C standards-based tutorial on HTML -- how cool a...
- first post
- What's wrong with this poll?
- Hey Doc, I was able to get on the blogger with no ...
- Welcome to our comm207fall08 blog
- ▼ October (30)