Tuesday, October 16, 2007
W3C standards-based tutorial on HTML -- how cool are all these letters?
Today we're going to continue learning HTML (hypertext markup language). Let's start by going to an introductory HTML tutorial put up by W3Schools, an electronic learning portal that educates people to W3C standards. (W3 stands for the World Wide Web Consortium, an influential group of Web users.) Anyway, W3Schools has a good tutorial. It's Norwegian. How can that not be cool? Let's open a window (we'll have several open today) and go there.
Posted by Pete at 9:55 AM
- News values: A classic man-bites-dog story
- Links for copyeditors (and that would be us)
- Today's headline writing exercises
- Polls and surveys -- this one's better
- Looky, looky what Blogger can do!
- poll corrections
- Poll Analysis
- 5% Increase for Hilary!
- Poll Reveals Trib’s Disappointing Omission
- Polled in what direction?
- Tribs Errors
- Polls poles...
- What the poll?
- Polls, Polls, Polls
- Major Error Blown by the "Windy City" Tribune
- Punch Line Without Context
- Sample html
- Here is a fun link Check it out.
- !?<<<?I think I hate HTML./>>>/??
- Logging on.
- No trouble
- W3C standards-based tutorial on HTML -- how cool a...
- first post
- What's wrong with this poll?
- Hey Doc, I was able to get on the blogger with no ...
- Welcome to our comm207fall08 blog
- ▼ October (30)