After reading about polls and surveys in the AP style book, I found some mistakes including:
-There was no margin of error
-It did not mention who was surveyed in the poll
-It didn't indicate how many people were surveyed
-It did not say how the poll was conducted, via internet, in person, etc..
-We do not know who actually conducted the survey
- News values: A classic man-bites-dog story
- Links for copyeditors (and that would be us)
- Today's headline writing exercises
- Polls and surveys -- this one's better
- Looky, looky what Blogger can do!
- poll corrections
- Poll Analysis
- 5% Increase for Hilary!
- Poll Reveals Trib’s Disappointing Omission
- Polled in what direction?
- Tribs Errors
- Polls poles...
- What the poll?
- Polls, Polls, Polls
- Major Error Blown by the "Windy City" Tribune
- Punch Line Without Context
- Sample html
- Here is a fun link Check it out.
- !?<<<?I think I hate HTML./>>>/??
- Logging on.
- No trouble
- W3C standards-based tutorial on HTML -- how cool a...
- first post
- What's wrong with this poll?
- Hey Doc, I was able to get on the blogger with no ...
- Welcome to our comm207fall08 blog
- ▼ October (30)