According to the AP style book, I would assume there are a few things wrong with the poll.
1)There is no margin of error listed anywhere.
2)It did not say how the poll was conducted, for example it didn't say if it was via the internet, phone, etc.
3)It also doesn't have any sub polls, like for ages of the people or if the people are male or female.
4)Also, it doesn't specify who participated in the poll.
5) It didn't say what questions where actually asked in those poll.
- News values: A classic man-bites-dog story
- Links for copyeditors (and that would be us)
- Today's headline writing exercises
- Polls and surveys -- this one's better
- Looky, looky what Blogger can do!
- poll corrections
- Poll Analysis
- 5% Increase for Hilary!
- Poll Reveals Trib’s Disappointing Omission
- Polled in what direction?
- Tribs Errors
- Polls poles...
- What the poll?
- Polls, Polls, Polls
- Major Error Blown by the "Windy City" Tribune
- Punch Line Without Context
- Sample html
- Here is a fun link Check it out.
- !?<<<?I think I hate HTML./>>>/??
- Logging on.
- No trouble
- W3C standards-based tutorial on HTML -- how cool a...
- first post
- What's wrong with this poll?
- Hey Doc, I was able to get on the blogger with no ...
- Welcome to our comm207fall08 blog
- ▼ October (30)